Friday 1 July 2016

Outfit | Scallop Details

I am someone who always chooses comfort in what I wear. If I don't feel comfortable in something, how am I supposed to rock the look and make it my own? This outfit draws inspiration from the simplicity and the minimalist trend. I love to wear basic colours like black & white and add a pop of colour through accessories. My favourite colour to add is blue; more specifically variations of blue such as, teal, aqua, turquoise, and mint.


Leggings - Lululemon 
Shoes - Nine West 
Jewellery - Forever 21 and Magnolia Jewellery




xoxo,
Lisa-Marie

Let's stay in touch!

Instagram // @lisamariekiss.blog
Twitter // @lisamariekiss
Facebook // @lisamariekiss.blog
Bloglovin // lisa-marie kiss
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lisa-Marie Kiss. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig